- To coordinate and/or deliver public health services in response to terrorism, natural disasters, or other public health emergencies.
- To facilitate and /or seek private resources to: Supplement disrupted or over burdened services; Relieve the suffering and trauma of victims
The Emergency Preparedness office will assist with and/or deliver plans, policies, operating procedures, assessment tools, training/education to establish and promote emergency preparedness/readiness in our organization and community.
- Be Informed - Biological Threats [129.71 KB]
- Be Informed - Chemical Threats [142.35 KB]
- Family Emergency Preparedness Guidelines [595.84 KB]
- Family Emergency Preparedness Plan [591.62 KB]
- Pandemic Flu Prep Pamphlet [2.12 MB]
- Prepare Your Family for Emergency! [507.41 KB]
- Response Guide for Businesses [97.06 KB]
- Response Guide for Families [97.46 KB]
- Response Guide for Schools [93.58 KB]
- Vehicle Survival Kit [347.44 KB]
- West Nile Virus - Protect Your Family [83.95 KB]